We would like to share our plans with you to highlight how we will ensure the highest possible service during the recent outbreak of Covid-19.
KerbSafe have been taking preventative measures to help minimise the risk of infections within our office and external sites, including but not limiting the following:
- Minimising cross contamination by having no face to face interaction with our customers.
- Stopping all off site call-out work.
- Our factory limited to open just 2 days per week with a skeleton staff.
- Office work has been assigned to do at home where possible.
- Providing sufficient supplies of required antibacterial products both in our office and factory.
- Additional health and safety precautions have been put in place. If an employee develops any symptom however minor they are to remain at home for the government isolation period and contact their doctor.
As this crisis develops we will continue to follow government guidelines and adapt with further changes to our business where necessary.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will update you where appropriate.
We all at KerbSafe would like to take this opportunity to send you our very best wishes for your health and well-being during this difficult time.