A KerbSafe alloy wheel refurbishment franchise offers an exceptional opportunity with huge growth potential in one of the world’s largest marketplaces!
The KerbSafe company began by selling wheel protectors via the trade for over six years and due to the high demand for wheel care decided to diversify and open it’s first wheel refurbishment centre to service both the trade and retail call in this sector with the vision to become the complete wheel destination.
Boasting multiple avenue income streams a KerbSafe franchise offers a unique opportunity!
Our first year in the centre included a big learning curve and a global pandemic yet we still achieved sales in excess of £250k!
You needn’t suffer that learning curve as our proven trading method means we cut to the quick! We know where not to waste money and where to save it too.
KerbSafe works with major dealership outlets and with the general public sector too. Our unique trading method has earned us a 5* rating on Google and we intend that we and our associates maintain the very highest of standards in every aspect!
Opportunities available across England, Wales and Scotland.
Financing Assistance :
Yes, through third party.
- There are currently over 40million recorded cars licensed for use on the roads in Great Britain – That’s over 160 million wheels!
- 1.2 cars per household.
- Increasing number of cars with Diamond Cut wheels. Once was a time when these were seen on more exclusive brands, but now they are on almost all with hub caps appearing to be a thing of the past.
In terms of overall potential of just wheel repair the opportunity is colossal.
A franchise with KerbSafe offers a growing and unique business management opportunity, dealing with both retail customers and trade accounts in the automotive industry. Franchisees typically work closely with dealership groups making work volumes significant.
- KerbSafe franchisees operate from a professional fully fitted fixed unit workshop, providing alloy wheel repair, customisation and protection services to both trade and retail customers.
- Welcome customers to your state-of-the-art facility instantly making them feel relaxed and reassured they are dealing with one of the best names in the business.
- Multi revenue opportunities with the wheel protector and merchandise.
Partnering with a brand with a 5* reputation in outstanding quality of work matched with a level of service which has received a lot of recognition both offline and online via social media.
Who are we looking for?
We have worked very hard to build and maintain a strong reputation within our industry. The success of the whole business, including you, hinges on every one in the network doing their part to keep the consistency and standards high.
A KerbSafe franchise is built from the following elements:
- Selling B2B and B2C.
- Distribution of sales leaflets and other point of sale material.
- Repair / customisation / installation work.
- Managing logistics.
- Prospecting new business.
- Customer interaction.
- Managing your facility, stock, employees and quality of work.
- Building customer relationships.
We are proud of our brand and although no past industry experience is necessary, we are looking for people who will share our values and take pride in representing the brand. You should be determined to succeed, possess good communication skills and be dedicated to delivering an excellent and consistent level in quality of work and customer service.
As your business grows, you will have the opportunity to expand by taking on additional staff offering new services and the option of additional territories.
A KerbSafe franchise could be yours for £199,950 . With the aid of bank funding you may personally need only a fraction of this.
What do you receive for your initial investment?
- Exclusive territory with adequate room for growth.
- Sales and practical training.
- Comprehensive support programme.
- Optimised website and user portal.
- Head office sales and marketing team dedicated to your success.
- Social media advertising.
- Dedicated customer services team.
- Deposit on the main equipment (lease purchased).
- Fully fit out of your premises including equipment, signage and consumables.
The Next Steps
For further information please request our information pack below.